ISSUE 1/2017: PHARMA. COMPETENCE. COMBINED.
Issue 1/2017 - Editorial
Digitization, smart machines, robots which are taking over the activities of humans, the intelligent collection and use of data not only in production but also throughout the entire value chain, including the patient: all these things will have a lasting impact on the pharma and biotech industry in the next few years. New possibilities for increasing efficiency and saving time and costs in production are emerging, along with new market opportunities for you.
These themes presuppose two things: networking and communication. And this is precisely our strategy as a group of companies: to provide integrated solutions, to listen to you, our customers, to understand your requirements and to achieve success together as a team. And this is also what the working title of this issue of facts stands for: succeeding together.
You will read how we can already support you in networking with your patients through our Pharma 4.0 concept and "smart" solutions (page 38). Be surprised at how, together, we wish to make the vision of an intelligent pharmaceutical factory a reality (page 36). And experience how experts see the use of collaborative robots and the future of work (page 16).
This issue also gives us an opportunity to invite you to visit us at interpack in Düsseldorf from 04 to 10 May 2017. Convince yourself of the pharma expertise of our companies and take a look at our solutions to current challenges facing the industry: OEE optimization, falling lot sizes, increasing complexity and EU directive 2011/62/EU, which comes into force in 2019 (page 22).
Numerous world firsts await you. The brand new generation of Mediseal blister machines, for example, is setting the standard, in both technical and visual respects (page 28). Seidenader's DE.SY.RE, which enables contactless handling of delicate glass containers without any loss in performance (page 34). Or Werum's vertical integration concept, which creates the preconditions for Pharma 4.0 solutions (page 36).
In addition, you can get to know Fargo Automation. This USA company joined the Medipak Systems team at the beginning of the year. Fargo's products are the basis for integrated line solutions offering optimal efficiency (page 42).
So what could be a better opportunity than interpack to meet us in person and exchange ideas! I look forward to your visit.
Best wishes and greetings,
CEO Medipak Systems
Customer magazine facts
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2017)Pharma. Competence. Combined.9.57 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2016)"Onwards - Upwards" - At the Medipak Systems Open House 20164.01 M
- Medipak Systems customer magazine (01/2015)Medipak Life Cycle Service: Consulting and service from a single source.2.71 M
- Medipak Systems customer magazine (02/2014)Solutions inside! Experience technology live.2.06 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2014)The future of Manufacturing Execution Systems in the pharmaceutical industry2.07 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (02/2013)Zero fault tolerance: pharma packaging for the Japanese market2.88 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2013)Dr. Kade opts for MediSeal’s containment solution1.89 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (02/2012)Adapting to new market requirements – flexibly, with the NeoTOP System2.32 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2012)One solution – many advantages: new StickPack-Line by MediSeal3.07 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (02/2011)Identification and tracebility - a global requirement3.20 M
- Medipak Systems Customer Magazine (01/2011)White-Line: revolutionary concept for very small batches1.23 M